Please note this pattern is a download. You will receive a link in your order confirmation once it is purchased. You will also be emailed a link in your receipt from Quilts by Jen. If you do not receive the email in your in box please check your spam and junk folders as unfortunately these types of emails often end up in these folders.
A fast, fun, and straight forward modern, geometric quilt pattern using a repeating rectangular block. Pattern is suitable for all, beginner to advanced quilter.
As a modern quilt design it also allows you to feature special fabrics and prints in the larger blocks.
The Chain Link pattern contains
- 4 pages of detailed instructions,
- Complete cutting instructions and
- Layouts for 8 different sizes from Placemat to Queen Size.
- 14 ½″ x 19 ½″ (Placemats)
- 14 ½″ x 38 ½″ (Table Runner)
- 30 ½″ x 36 ½″ (Small Crib)
- 36 ½″ x 45 ½″ (Large Crib)
- 54 ½″ x 54 ½″ (Square Lap)
- 54 ½″ x 72 ½″ (Rectangle Lap)
- 72 ½″ x 84 ½″ (Double)
- 84 ½″ x 96 ½″ (Queen)