The Snowboy and Snowgirl Santa Sack Pattern is one of our most popular patterns. The pattern provides detailed information to create a 19″ x 29″ fully lined, box-bottom finished bag complete with drawstrings.
You can make these sacs with just 2m (2.2yards) of fabric plus the appliqué bits and pieces.
These bags are a huge hit on Christmas morning and are a great way to reduce wrapping paper! I made a set for Michael’s niece and nephew and each year after opening their presents they hand the sacs back to us with the instruction to “Fill them up again next year Uncle Mick and Auntie Jen!”
Buy the pattern now to receive detailed, step-by-step instructions to create your own. The Snowboy and Snowgirl pattern contains:
- 4 pages of detailed instructions,
- full size cutting templates for the all the appliqué including a full alphabet and
- links to detailed tutorials on my website.
Be sure to check out the following tips and tricks related to making these wonderful keepsake Santa Sacs:
- How to make drawstrings
- How to use a bias tape maker
- How to make a box bottom in a bag
- How to use fusible web for appliqué
Of course, I also take custom orders for Santa Sacs so just contact me and I’ll make one for you!